Me before my journey began.

Me before my journey began.
And I thought I looked ok!!!

June 2004

June 2004
I just found this photo. Its hard to look at now!!!

Sunday 6 May 2007

Two and a bit years ago..............

It was February 2005 when I started my change of lifestyle. I was too afraid to weigh myself when I started, but about 4 weeks in, when I could notice small differences, I weighed myself. I was still more than I thought I would be. The scales spun around to 180kg!!For most of the first year I concentrated on changing my eating habits. About 10 months in I added exercise. Just before the 2 year mark, I joined Weight Watchers to regain focus. I am so glad I joined!! I have been able to keep my changes going, and finally see the scales go under 100kg!! I can't remember the last time that happened!! I would have been in high school! I finished high school in 1986, so we are talking quite a few years ago!

3 comments:

Eckstar said...

You are an absolute inspiration!!!!

I also have ALOT of weight to lose and seeing people like yourself who have done it also fills me with inspiration!.. Thanks for starting to share your story with others!! Ill be checking back for some updates :->

mooshsilk said...

You look amazing, like a different woman. You are a huge inspiration to me especially when I'm just getting back on the wagon!

Luv Claudia xo

Tania said...

Just found your blog - you've come so far, well done! I'm really inspired by what you've achieved and will be back to read regularly! Keep up the great work.

December 2004

December 2004
Here is another photo I found of myself before I made the changes in my life. I think I still have that blue shirt, so I should hunt it out for a photo now!!

Me at Noosa - April 2007 - Always pretending to be "Australia's Next Top Model!!!"

Me at Noosa - April 2007 - Always pretending to be "Australia's Next Top Model!!!"
Quite a difference hey!!

Finishing the Christchurch Marathon - 10km walk

Finishing the Christchurch Marathon - 10km walk
Not the most attractive photo, but I had worked hard!!