Me before my journey began.

Me before my journey began.
And I thought I looked ok!!!

June 2004

June 2004
I just found this photo. Its hard to look at now!!!

Sunday 6 May 2007

I can't believe I love exercising...........

I like to exercise everyday. During the week I get up at about 5.30am to do about 1 hour of a combination of aerobics and hand weights. I do my exercise at home with DVD's. I enjoy the walk/jog aerobics and a step class DVD. I also use my exercise bike. I try to do something different everyday.

If I get a chance after work, I will go for a walk /jog.

On the weekends I love to be able to have about 1 1/2 hours to go for a long walk / jog. I can now jog for up to 1.5km before I need to go back to walking. I try to jog at least 3 or 4 times throughout my walk. I find this has kept the weight moving. I find the aerobics DVD's I do are fairly easy now, so I like to be able to challenge my body on the weekends.

No comments:

December 2004

December 2004
Here is another photo I found of myself before I made the changes in my life. I think I still have that blue shirt, so I should hunt it out for a photo now!!

Me at Noosa - April 2007 - Always pretending to be "Australia's Next Top Model!!!"

Me at Noosa - April 2007 - Always pretending to be "Australia's Next Top Model!!!"
Quite a difference hey!!

Finishing the Christchurch Marathon - 10km walk

Finishing the Christchurch Marathon - 10km walk
Not the most attractive photo, but I had worked hard!!