Me before my journey began.

Me before my journey began.
And I thought I looked ok!!!

June 2004

June 2004
I just found this photo. Its hard to look at now!!!

Monday 6 August 2007

What a jumper!!!!


My goodness!! That jumper is HUGE!! A friend knitted it for me in 2003. I loved it! It fit me comfortably but looking at the length now, I remember it only just covered my tummy!! I can't believe how low my tummy hung down! (No wonder I have a lot of extra skin now!!) I also look at my legs coming out under the jumper and can't believe that is the size of both my legs!! That used to be the size of just one leg!!!! I hadn't put on any of my old clothes before this, I have concentrated on trying on clothes that I am working towards fitting into. But this is a real confidence boost and a good reminder that I have come a long way and I have accomplished great things and I have changed quite a bit!!!! It has given me some extra stength to lose the 5kg more I want to get rid of before surgery!!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

Wow, Liz!! What an incredible difference. You are amazing. Congratulations on your weight loss. You have obviously worked so hard to achieve that. You are looking great!! Keep up the excellent work and good luck for your operation.

Lauren said...

WOW! what a huge change! :)

December 2004

December 2004
Here is another photo I found of myself before I made the changes in my life. I think I still have that blue shirt, so I should hunt it out for a photo now!!

Me at Noosa - April 2007 - Always pretending to be "Australia's Next Top Model!!!"

Me at Noosa - April 2007 - Always pretending to be "Australia's Next Top Model!!!"
Quite a difference hey!!

Finishing the Christchurch Marathon - 10km walk

Finishing the Christchurch Marathon - 10km walk
Not the most attractive photo, but I had worked hard!!